Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,750 views
aE2pp5O_460s.jpg
 
I thought of a really good pun, but can't post it as it's still buffering.


;)
 
3.1123581321345589
 
Takes 2 to tango. They’re both guilty.
Why isn't his perfidious pucker plastered on that poster as well? Perhaps because it's easier to blame a third party than it is to accept that your partner didn't respect you enough to not **** around, much less announce it to the world.
 
Takes 2 to tango. They’re both guilty.

We know at least one of them cheated... and it's not her.

Ok, time for another funny photo. This is just a poor choice of countertop materials:

bathroom-sink-fail-600x450.png
 
Ok, time for another funny photo. This is just a poor choice of countertop materials:

bathroom-sink-fail-600x450.png
:sick:

Guys! You are missing the point here. The race track is the next right turn, don't miss it!
Wait...what? I may be missing something obvious, but I don't see how that fits in with the imagery.
 
Being not from the US, he may not see the racist neo-nazi white supremacist implication...
 
View attachment 794846

White guilt much? What do you have to feel awful for? Are you actually a white supremacist? Most likely not.

I'm not, at all. I just don't like even saying it is all :)


Jerome
 
Back