Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,815 views
am5mdKj_460s.jpg
 
...how old are the creators of South Park again?
 
2101: Gran Turismo 8 is released
I think Disney rush release it shortly after they buy Sony but all the violent crashes are edited out. They add grid girls but they're all wearing jumpsuits instead of bikinis.
 

I witnessed a cyclist accident last year cause someone was on a twisty road with no shoulder at 7am in December. The car ahead of me didn't even see him or slow down, just plowed him into the shallow rivine.

Jerome
 
Exactly what makes that not for kids?
I initially thought they may be boozey, as I'm given to understand one can also have a cold beer with their Quarter Pounder and McNuggets in Japan, but information gleaned from a shallow dive suggests they're merely not-as-sweet treats; bittersweet Belgian chocolate cream in the one, and a shell made with parmesan cheese to contain the cream cheese filling in the other.
 

Replace the scooter to the ankle with a bike pedal to the shin and the Lego block with an upturned electrical plug and that’s pretty much my daily pain situation.
 
Back