Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,973 views
9662c9b90e410b9995905628b61b923a.png
 
abrL3WL_460s.jpg


aDgqArO_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
I had to look this up. I never learned "sohcahtoa" as a mnemonic device. We just learned sin and cos individually and then tan was sin/cos. I wonder if this would have helped some of my classmates out with it. Trig was a breeze for me. Except for my teacher dropping me to a C grade 'cause I wouldn't adhere to those ridiculous Cornell notes. Forget all my 100% scores on tests and homework, notes is what really mattered. :banghead:

...I kind'a trailed off there.
 
fistfulofzebras?
 
:lol: Finally something worthy of those crazy stairs.

Jerome
 
doggo rounded up, but you didn't look up to see the same pic already posted...
 
Holy crap. I haven't seen Life In Hell in ages.
 
Back