Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,016 views

Brown-hole sun

black-hole-sun-video.jpg
 
Imgflip has launched an AI meme generator. You basically pick a meme format and tell it to generate a new meme.

https://imgflip.com/ai-meme (caution: some generated memes may be unsuitable for work/minors/parents/GTP)

This is one it came up with for me:

3ytpoa.jpg
​
I guess @Tornado doesn't like the country...
 
What's sad is there are those created by real people that make less sense.

3yzojt.jpg
 
3z62d9.jpg

This AI meme maker probably deserves its own thread or it'll fill this thread up.
 
3zeprd.jpg


and one I wish I thought of :lol:

3zeqfg.jpg



Jerome
 
Don't know if cute or nightmare fuel.
 
Found it on youtube, both cute and somewhat disturbing at the same time :lol::lol:

heheheheheh.jpg


Poor pikachu...
 
"And love blows through Rhodesia."
 
Back