Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,829 views
FB_IMG_15997879531354079.jpg
 
What's weird is I know a couple of pre-COVID chronic mumblers whose speaking has improved greatly as a side effect of mask requirements, presumably because enough people couldn't understand what they were saying.
 
ax9PpZY_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
Reminds me of a song....
 
Monkeyfighters.
 
What's with all these non-funny boomer memes recently?
I've found some of them humorous and, as I was born in 1972, I'm not even a boomer. Others have been a miss for me, but I think I'd still take them over prequel trilogy screencaps.
 
A random dump of History Memes
mqn0jf55lro51.jpg


e5idvr8vzqo51.jpg

1w9a7opysin51.png

ug13z5c7utn51.jpg

tqmrvc0l8io51.jpg

The last two pictures: are they supposed to somehow be related in some way? The US specifically said at the time they were not claiming the Moon.
 
Back