Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,829 views
7x7tiuvv56w51.jpg
They should retire that George Michael song and use this for the challenge.
 
:lol:
Welcome to 2017!
Yeah, it shows you how long ago I last attempted that challenge.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, it shows you how long ago I last attempted that challenge.

I hope you can join us for the current challenge of avoiding Maria Carey this year.

It’s probably harder than avoiding the George.
 
:odd:

Edit: I get the step bit, but what's with the dryer?
 
Last edited:
:odd:

Edit: I get the step bit, but what's with the dryer?
"Step brother help I'm stuck in the dryer."

"Oh wow thanks step brother you're so strong and helpful however can I repay you?"
 
"Step brother help I'm stuck in the dryer."

"Oh wow thanks step brother you're so strong and helpful however can I repay you?"
Oh my...
 
123847633_10224128248697767_1845408073735348839_n.jpg


man my Facebook is blowing up Something else tonight (WARNING MULTIPLE IMAGES)
123940345_3537449136278551_2882915520778114901_n.jpg


123951270_3537505399606258_5230879580070912320_o.jpg


123244212_10223884318233821_2242223340258978510_n.jpg


123719559_10220307778297825_6990342649252069691_n.jpg


123958768_1823868377765467_53509237586943381_n.jpg



123838983_163229252111246_1885375180301820742_n.jpg


123950871_3269107769883418_2688554273857937357_o.jpg


123946814_1604419123062637_3688492700336292758_n.jpg


123616056_3458768674158918_346881991371700929_n.jpg


123303079_3290038761121645_7533492122064392341_n.jpg


123912468_3459287450773707_3427910295975015262_n.jpg


123455862_440049980724131_1939846908668975514_o.jpg

123843690_208791693947945_6352605041025050171_n.jpg


123975693_3431174490307443_4586356885932673868_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
abGD4g9_460s.jpg


aEPKVqN_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ad for a dating app. Wonder if they are just going with OK Cupid’s DTF tag line.

BE0CB6E9-5898-4A94-9505-83FD93B268D6.png
 
Back