Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,736 views
Epstein.PNG
 
But you got some good pizza!
Thankfully, I live close to Missouri, so yes ... I can get some good pizza across the river in St. Louis.
 

One of these days, an Alaskan map-maker will put South Carolina off the coast of Oregon and Maine off the coast of Montana just to really mess with us.

Pff, try being a state that you wish was deleted, but it stayed. :nervous:

(Illinois)

I mean, really everything roughly south of Peoria and Champaign is like an even flatter version of Missouri. I think it could be absorbed into the Show-Me-State and nobody else would notice.

TB
No, more like deleted and overtaken by Montana.

It could have been worse, you could have been co-opted into New Jersey.
 
Last edited:
I mean, really everything roughly south of Peoria and Champaign is like an even flatter version of Missouri. I think it could be absorbed into the Show-Me-State and nobody else would notice.
Most people below that line are St. Louis sports fans too. Let do it!
 
But I’m not sure if even Star Fleet computers had the AI technology to create Norm and Cliff.
 
Back