Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,616 views
279501789_2676319709171951_8469787552900689442_n.jpg
 
Bad guy shouting: "Come and Meteor match!"
 
Elon Musk: "And authenticate all humans."

Bots on Twitter:

 
I laughed too... until I realised this cartoon is already five years old.

tumblr_p7rvsn28ru1wiaysxo1_1280.png
 
It's not. A ship-shipping ship would be a ship for shipping ships. This is clearly a ship for shipping ship-shipping ships - which are themselves shipping ships.

Thus it's a ship-shipping shipping ship shipping ship-shipping ships shipping ships.
What a load of ship.
 
It's not. A ship-shipping ship would be a ship for shipping ships. This is clearly a ship for shipping ship-shipping ships - which are themselves shipping ships.

Thus it's a ship-shipping shipping ship shipping ship-shipping ships shipping ships.
You're full of ship.
 
Tosser Mars.
 
It's not. A ship-shipping ship would be a ship for shipping ships. This is clearly a ship for shipping ship-shipping ships - which are themselves shipping ships.

Thus it's a ship-shipping shipping ship shipping ship-shipping ships shipping ships.

Sure, until it gets stuck in a canal.
 
Last edited:
I ship that Ship and the Ship that screwed up shipping for everyone
 
I was going to join in with the puns but I think that ship has sailed.
 
Back