Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,307 comments
You guys must be hanging around some serious troglodytes. That sheet (which I think is not just semi- but pure satire) applies to no man I know, including myself.

Aaaaanyway, back to topic:

lolfz6pk31y51.jpg

Last edited:
You guys must be hanging around some serious troglodytes. That sheet (which I think is not just semi- but pure satire) applies to no man I know, including myself.
I can think of a number of women I know who have experimented men of that nature.

Is it purely a comedy piece or a real image? I can’t tell.

Sorry, I’m waaaay off topic.

E37BD46A-3224-47D2-B0E0-E0A93A896625.jpeg

F6B3C9F9-F406-4650-AAEF-8C207AB9D080.jpeg

It's not "pure satire". It's a real picture from 1918. Still funny and therefore on topic although I wish I'd known about this Photos from History thread beforehand as that sounds like it would have been even more appropriate.

Last edited:
It's not "pure satire". It's a real picture from 1918. Still funny and therefore on topic although I wish I'd known about this Photos from History thread beforehand as that sounds like it would have been even more appropriate.
I like how it went viral 101 years after it was published.

I like how it went viral 101 years after it was published.
Suppressed by the patriarchy, perhaps? :lol:

I suspected the only thing capable of going viral back then was the flu. But the idea of (dis)information travelling worldwide is older than the US. Shows what I know.

Indeed. The picture was funny. My ramblings about it were off topic.
They were helpful, though. At least you weren't complaining (as prohibited by the thread title). Next time I see a photo like that I'll definitely post it in one of the discussion threads instead.

Last edited:
Back