Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,797 views
5EDF52A2-11AE-49A2-B4ED-1D3AA3E4C6F5.jpeg
 
Without being edgy, what man isn’t really a child at heart?
Without wanting to be edgy either, I've often been told that I'm much more serious than most people and watching friends and family I'm definitely much less childish than them. So maybe some people are much less of a child at heart than others.
 
Last edited:
Without wanting to be edgy either, I've often been told that I'm much more serious than most people and watching friends and family I'm definitely much less childish than them. So maybe some people are much less of a child at heart than others.
I’m a kindergarten instructor. Being childish in nature is beneficial to my work. :)
 
A sighting at Pikes Peak on April 1st. ;)
 

Attachments

  • Bernie on April 1st.jpg
    Bernie on April 1st.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 31
The crocs make it real :lol:


Jerome
 
Back