Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,835 views
masons local.jpg
 
Why does the dog have human ears?
Because this is the Funny Pic Thread, not Scientific American. Why didn't you look at the title of the picture file?
 
Last edited:
Why would I?
There's no reason you would, but it proves I anticipated your question. :p
 
Last edited:
I hope she isn't ****ing a brick worrying about it.
 
How does that even happen?
 
Even still, how do you not notice a smart phone up your arse?

I've caught myself looking everywhere for something I was holding in my hand so it's not that farfetched.
 
Even still, how do you not notice a smart phone up your arse?
It's not exactly up her arse, is it? Perhaps if it were actually wedged between her cheeks she might notice, though with the size of her gluteus maximus it may take a while to register. Not that I'm saying she's fat but (and that's a big butt)...
 
Last edited:
Back