Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,579 views
378173267_575182643287_599759413001590308_n.jpg
 
All the that work to pass the bar exam, and then you get upstaged by the lord...

53188354373_a369271e00_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Shouldn't've let Him take the wheel.
 
I thought those lifted pickups adorned with Trump/USA flags were excessive, but that takes vehicle signage to a whole new level. I'm amazed it doesn't tip over backwards with the wind resistance at 40.
 
I thought those lifted pickups adorned with Trump/USA flags were excessive, but that takes vehicle signage to a whole new level. I'm amazed it doesn't tip over backwards with the wind resistance at 40.

It's so far ahead, the DRS has to stay closed.
 
And that's when the commute descended into madness.
On the upside, now they can catch the Greyhound without getting out of bed.
 
Okay I know WHY the picture was going to be taken in the first place, but :lol:


Jerome
 
Screenshot_20230929_143559_Chrome.jpg
 
Back