Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,558 views
Mmm.. Pop tartare...
Ahhhh, that's the gag. I was wondering! :lol:

1704719299018.jpeg
 
I think Snoop was already doing side quests when he agreed to do a rap for GT3.
 
I think Salma Kayak might have a couple of extra floatation aids up front.
 
Nah, that is the pickup truck edition.
 
I have a GTPlanet sticker in my back window. :lol:
 

It misses the meta. I doesn't just say those things, it says other things like "I think this is important" and "I want you to know about this" and "this is a big part of my identity" and "I hate the way my car looks" and "I want to impose my views/hobbies on you, and care way too much what you think of me even though we have not met" and "the conversation I want to have with you is one where I talk and you say absolutely nothing back".

All sorts of things.
 
Last edited:
No more tears:

Happy man with onion.jpg




My cousin Amy took this at the local store. I wonder if they do butt-er candies?

Screenshot_20240122_182413_Facebook.jpg
 
Back