Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,579 views
FB_IMG_1756315142958.webp
 
Not gonna lie - I wish my truck had cannons and wiggly inflatable advertising dude.
 
I think the proper term is blowy uppy guy.
 
I don’t know how that is, but he’s certainly not 27, or a rock star.
 
Straight from the latest manual for the lights I've installed on the outside of my new shed.

1757904139411.webp


Not only are they "Stroot" they are now 'Holy".
 
nuggets.jpg

TB
I think you're right.

First gif result for "wiggly inflatable advertising dude".

mad men marketing GIF


First gif result for "blowy uppy guy".

fat guy GIF


:lol:
Waving Family Guy GIF
 
1758684234681.webp


Wait....what is that trigger supposed to be?


Jerome
 
Last edited:
With testes that big he should say "OW!" instead of "WOW!"
 
Back