If I was that short, I'd be racing F1 too.
To be fair, he has won several karting championships, and Japanese F4.Yuki under the words (choice of champions)🤣
Yeah you’re right. He does deserve a bit of credit for what he has done and he still got to f1 and drive for one of the top teams…To be fair, he has won several karting championships, and Japanese F4.
Hopefully he'll soon be a lame duck.
First place is straining to stay ahead but number two is pushing hard.
The jokes just write themselves!First place is straining to stay ahead but number two is pushing hard.
But ponies are so easier to market to, little ones.All they had to do was pick a new name for the EV and nobody would have batted an eye.
I love this, being 6'4"And then the gaming crowd....... both, is not good....
..View attachment 1564434
Never have I been soo offended by something I 100% agree with.And then the gaming crowd....... both, is not good....
..View attachment 1564434
All midwits had to do was not get upsetti spaghetti over something that doesn't matter.All they had to do was pick a new name for the EV and nobody would have batted an eye.
And he's buying a stairway to heavin'.