Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,485 views
You should post that in the Brony thread.
 
The real question is why wouldn't they want Rarity?

WHY!?
 
funny-awesome-pics-8.jpg


funny-awesome-pics-15.jpg


funny-awesome-pics-6.jpg


random-funny-5-23-09-21.jpg










EDIT:
monday-dar-121.jpg


photos-that-make-me-laugh-12.jpg


photos-that-make-me-laugh-19.jpg
 
Last edited:
Every time I hear or read the word "penny", all I can think of is Kaley Cuoco...

Penny.. Penny.. Penny..
 
'Marty, to the DeLore... ah s**t!'
 
Only in Massachusetts:

Ae8jgUvCMAAIaTU.jpg
 
Penny.. Penny.. Penny..


When I read that, I thought of The Big Bang Theory (TV Show) where Sheldon knocks on the door and says Penny everytime after he knocks.

Indeed, however i'm pretty sure it's 3 knocks.....so....

...Penny...Penny...Penny...WHAT?!!!

:lol:
 
^ Lies! How are they supposed to know where the loot is? :boggled:
 
Found this where I work, chuckled a little, had to take a pic. (It's an energy drink)


 
Okay, at least they're subtle about it. I'll have to look in a store to see if I can find it.
 
Dude, that Pizza Hut is the one that delivers to me! Wurzbach and IH-10W, San Antonio TX!

Cool :lol:!



You can go and make a complaint and maybe youll get a couple of free pizzas for the false advertisement :sly:.
 
Cool :lol:!



You can go and make a complaint and maybe youll get a couple of free pizzas for the false advertisement :sly:.

It's a joke on the whole school lunch thing, now that pizza is vegetable, it's good for our kids!:lol:
 
^ Wrong thread? ............................. :lol:

like_a_o.jpg
 
^^
POWEEEEERRR!!!! [/clarkson]
 
He did not do it right. It has to be MR.
 
Back