Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,857 views
Yeah, just like the E in ESPN stood for 'entertainment' but they now exclusively show sports programmes.

The "S" in ESPN stands for "Sports".
 
The "S" in ESPN stands for "Sports".

Really?

youdontsay.jpg
 
:lol: Saw that somewhere on Facebook, such an awesome way to pose with your dead Lamborghini. :lol:
 
In my opinion, the "E" has more bias than the "S" over the past few years. They'll dedicate tons of time on meaningless press conferences, mock drafts, and over-analysis to fill an hour's SportsCenter.
 
Maybe he's happy, because he'll collect the insurance off of it. :sly:
 
Looks oddly similar to the same spot the Enzo burned a few years ago.
 
Hell I knew it was an Aventador before reading the article just by looking at the front wheel. :)
 
original.jpg


Not many (none) other cars have those taillights.
 
I guess hes not that bothered in the pic as he has a bit of money to burn...
 
I want to know what he does for a living. He looks my age. I'm in a Hyundai.
 
And this is why if you have the money you shouldn't purchase any supercars. They all just burn to the ground for no reason. :lol:

Save some money, buy a Mustang or something.
 
Back