Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,306 comments
30030.jpg

38311.jpg

48250.jpg

62105.jpg

59632.jpg

50714.jpg

54255.jpg

40480.jpg

From the link above, but since this is the funny pic thread and not the funny link thread, I took the freedom to post a few funny ones...

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Incase it has been missed, the forum is very large and we have our work cut out for us. Also we have lives outside of GTPlanet. Sometimes it can take a little while to get to issues. Please everyone be patient.

2. Stop arguing in this thread. It's not the bickering Thread VII.

If your post or part of it is missing, I have edited it as it not contributing in positive manner to this forum. You may now continue with the funny.

I find this this is offensive - making fun of people with disabilities, really? :rolleyes:

If you are reffering to the guy in the picture, he's not actually disabled. He played one and those are actual lyrics from a song of his.

Yeah, he played a disabled kid called Jimmy in the show Degrassi: The Next Generation. The actual lyrics say "Last name Ever, first name Greatest." Hilarious picture. :lol:

And the point of asking him in the first place was...? Seriously, how do you ask someone to explain to you, then turnaround and correct them?

a%20pony.jpg

Last edited:
I find this this is offensive - making fun of people with disabilities, really? :rolleyes:

If you are reffering to the guy in the picture, he's not actually disabled. He played one and those are actual lyrics from a song of his.

Thanks, RACECAR:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_(entertainer)

Drake - Forever lyrics *Linked for language.

The meme is making fun of his disabled character from Degrassi. Here's the part of the song that is being spoofed:

Last name ever,
first name greatest,
like a sprained ankle boy I ain’t nuttin to play with,
started off local, but thanks to all the haters,
i know G4 pilots on a first name basis,

Political-Correctness.jpg

1. Incase it has been missed, the forum is very large and we have our work cut out for us. Also we have lives outside of GTPlanet. Sometimes it can take a little while to get to issues. Please everyone be patient.

2. Stop arguing in this thread. It's not the bickering Thread VII.

If your post or part of it is missing, I have edited it as it not contributing in positive manner to this forum. You may now continue with the funny.

👍

no talkin' just funny!

karate2.jpg

tumblrlh571rxldu1qed405.jpg

Latest Posts

Back