Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,477 views
Is that prince Bill? What happened, did his head get bigger or did is body shrink?
 
Saw this last night at a party; aroused cat. :)

8244480906_f8535f22c7.jpg
 
483569_437130043008919_1766054992_n.jpg
 
:lol:

Finally a comic where Robin strikes back.
 
31542_437211479667442_1045395444_n.jpg



154492_252783791517063_2042788307_n.jpg
 
09-funny-pictures-343.jpg


12-funny-pictures-343.jpg


02-dirty-humor.jpg


5999674_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
28024_437583182963605_1268483024_n.jpg
 
302699_437618099626780_1341740127_n.jpg
 
Some good posts on this page.

Found this through the JNC forums. One of the best ad descriptions. Ever. :lol:
bestcraigad.jpg
 
Wa-hay!

... oh. :grumpy:
 
Only real men get it first time...
 
Yeah, I guess, I still don't get it. A dude dressed like a chick with somewhat of a boob?

EDIT: Now I see.

Stupid Chinese computer messed with my font!!! What's going on!
 
Looks like you're spacing out.
 
I know, something up with the computer.Don't know what I've done. :(

Ah, fixed, it was set to Chinese input. :ouch:
 
It's the government. They're on to you. Turn on all the taps and lay on the floor, we're sending someone for you...
 
Is this a good time to put on my tin foil hat?

Oh man, I'm so freaking scared! :scared:
 
Back