Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,329 views
XSjF9.jpg
 
Genesis: still the best controller ever.
 
I wonder if that guy from Twilight uses those.

6021506_700b_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Holy!... How old is this man? Steroids much?


That's Swedish bodybuilder Andreas Cahling. He's 60. Since he lives in USA now (I think) he's most likely on drugs. Not necessarily steroids though. HGH is legal over there right? But who knows?
 
That's Swedish bodybuilder Andreas Cahling. He's 60. Since he lives in USA now (I think) he's most likely on drugs. Not necessarily steroids though. HGH is legal over there right? But who knows?
It's legal only by prescription to my knowledge. You're not supposed to take it for anti-aging or anything like that, and it must be injected. Which probably leads to a reason it's illegal outside medical use.
 
Lol @ Choose Wisely. That virus ad crap is getting ridiculous now. I struggle to spot the real link to a torrent (key) file and I'm very sharp.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/31481396.jpg

487115_449563675092223_1183193349_n.jpg


319645_448426951872562_1903805201_n.jpg


534049_447694801945777_643731864_n.jpg


598430_444886315559959_958820399_n.jpg


60530_444202165628374_1744113994_n.jpg


182093_443849568996967_713331530_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol:

@ all of them Dion
 
The tank one was actually used and is surprisingly effective when viewing them from a long distance.

Up close though, useless.
 
That fish tank would be an absolute pain in the ass to clean!
 
That "winged spider" looks gross. :sick:
 
154597_438801966175060_113493949_n.jpg
 
Relax, it's not real. ;)


Original shot:
tumblr_meorspNBcC1rnn2elo1_1280.jpg
 
Stop it.

Edit: Also is that the photographers name, or a promise that it's going to be killed?
 
Last edited:
Back