Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Mar 25, 2013 #20,282 Nice! And the Webber/Vettle Drama Saga continues... This season is going to be interesting, to say the least.
Nice! And the Webber/Vettle Drama Saga continues... This season is going to be interesting, to say the least.
jjsahagun Premium Messages 86 Mar 25, 2013 #20,284 nick09 Rover Click to expand... Only thing missing is the duck face
Dooblewasur Messages 2,335 United States Messages Dooblewasur Messages Dooblewasur Mar 25, 2013 #20,285
Lizard Messages 15,992 United Kingdom Messages haitch40 Messages Xbox? Mar 25, 2013 #20,287 nick09 Click to expand... What I would do for that weather right now.
CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,017 United States Mar 25, 2013 #20,288 haitch40 What I would do for that weather right now. Click to expand... Well it's currently sunny and 26*C.
haitch40 What I would do for that weather right now. Click to expand... Well it's currently sunny and 26*C.
PeterJB Compulsive Handwasher Premium Messages 9,261 Corsham Messages lipming Mar 25, 2013 #20,289 I've forgotten what heat feels like.
GranTurismo916 Messages 15,456 Orange County, NY Messages GTP_GT916 Messages Nii916 Mar 25, 2013 #20,290 PeterJB I've forgotten what heat feels like. Click to expand... Same here.
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,072 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Mar 25, 2013 #20,294 R1600Turbo Well it's currently sunny and 26*C. Click to expand... Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
tronrider345 Messages 1,336 Lisboa Messages tronrider345 Mar 26, 2013 #20,295 I don't believe in god, but this is hilarious!
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Mar 26, 2013 #20,296 This started as an inside joke but it's quickly caught on around my area and school after I turned it into this meme. It's funny because "solid" can be filled in with anything. Some things are quite hilarious.
This started as an inside joke but it's quickly caught on around my area and school after I turned it into this meme. It's funny because "solid" can be filled in with anything. Some things are quite hilarious.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Mar 26, 2013 #20,297 Maybe you had to be there.
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Mar 26, 2013 #20,298 Danny Maybe you had to be there. Click to expand... It helped but people that weren't involved still got it.
Danny Maybe you had to be there. Click to expand... It helped but people that weren't involved still got it.
Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood Mar 26, 2013 #20,299 They said that they got it.
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Mar 26, 2013 #20,300 I believe it came from an episode of Seinfeld.
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Mar 26, 2013 #20,301 Showing my inner geek.
RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,273 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR Mar 26, 2013 #20,302 Wait, that horrible show is still going?
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,483 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Mar 26, 2013 #20,303 Not any more. I think/hope.
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Mar 26, 2013 #20,304 It ended in December. Thank all that is holy.
Saf1 Messages 300 England Messages SafffOneee Mar 26, 2013 #20,306 Hahaha the flapjacks ban just happened now! 'Lets make flapjacks safer by...increasing the number of corners' :nod: You know you've gone too far when the H&S people call you a loony XD
Hahaha the flapjacks ban just happened now! 'Lets make flapjacks safer by...increasing the number of corners' :nod: You know you've gone too far when the H&S people call you a loony XD
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,483 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Mar 26, 2013 #20,307 So instead of three corners, you now have 4. Makes sense. Edit: tree'd.
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Mar 26, 2013 #20,309
Saf1 Messages 300 England Messages SafffOneee Mar 26, 2013 #20,310 1241Penguin Is that for real? Click to expand... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-21923218 XD
1241Penguin Is that for real? Click to expand... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-21923218 XD