Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,878 views
Eventuallywewillknowwhathisevilplotis-56699.jpg


Keepscratchingirl-10363.jpg


Itsgoingtobearough24hrsforbothofus-8866.jpg


BestHeadlineEver-74752.png


Heymanjustcalmdown-69114.jpg


AnepicPokefusion-39511.jpg
 
Oh my god, what site and/or creature is that?! I know it's a pokémon, and I see the 2 that are mixed, but what it looks like it just... I don't even.
 
Is that the new XBOX? Or just a mock up?

If its the real deal, then it's worse than any of the PS4's mock up's I have seen thus far!!

The top one is the real XBOX.
 
I agree it's not the best looking thing, but with my PS3 the only time I look right at it is when loading a game or doing a GT5 flash drive backup. I can barely see it from the couch. The only things with the TV are PS eye, Sony sound system, cable box, and DVR/DVD recorder. My PS3 has it's own entertainment center where all the controllers, games, and other PS3 stuff is almost hidden.
 
"Get in! No time to explain!"
166066_522573264464596_1730716221_n.jpg
 
wut?
 
984286_610386498974486_856043970_n.png
 
Have you ever been so excited about beer selection that you shut a banana in your car door?
Haveyoueverbeensoexcitedaboutbeerselectionthatyoushutabananainyourcardoor-59541.jpg


NewmicrowavecamewiththisbuttonScaredtopressit-11539.jpg


Goaheaddoit-37981.png
 
-> One for today...

970701_514226298633150_130754753_n.png


;)
 
Pictures like that make me cringe. The caption is slightly amusing but the picture disturbs me.
 
Meh, they're still making them. It's when something old, irreplaceable, gets wrecked. Then I worry.
 
There are roughly 5 times more Americans than British, and so, it would make sense that the US flag is the standard English symbol. :buzzkill:

:lol: "The Daily Mail exists."

That's hi-larious!!

51720130015112.png
 
936194_187228404768193_573653092_n.jpg


298549_453846048031496_1475705583_n.jpg


931374_476741952402551_1250419533_n.jpg
 
Gamers these days :rolleyes:

h3C2B8B48
 
There are roughly 5 times more Americans than British, and so, it would make sense that the US flag is the standard English symbol. :buzzkill:

No it wouldn't, because we invented it. It's not called American, it's called English, and should be represented by the English flag. The only reason the American flag is even used is because some people are too stupid to realise they speak the English language, from England.
 
Back