Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,275 views
That's the thing, people like different memes. If someone posts a My Little Pony picture, I will flip my lid as I hate the fact that people who aren't little girls like it. However, I just scroll on and ignore it. I like Doge now, despite struggling to get it a few months ago.
 
just-let-it-go-allready_o_1912215.jpg
 
Is that the new "So Tabul" meme??
 
Holy hell that thing is huge.
 
Where the hell do you find that serpentine belt? :sick:
 
1451592_593386470717132_209846758_n.jpg


A laughed way too hard at this...

Unfortunately, they'll probably want the accessory or V-belt changed instead... :eek:
 
Strap a couple of cows together and they'll finish your yard in no time.
 
LOL at the Tonka truck wheels on it XD
 
Whatc's with the funny little dog picsk? Did I miss something in the last few monthsk?
 
Whatc's with the funny little dog picsk? Did I miss something in the last few monthsk?
Tis a silly thing that is best avoided.

Also, shouldn't you be driving somewhere?
 
ubNpsv1.jpg


can you believe it? A friend from Idaho not recognizing the Swedish King (bloke in panel 2)!? Well my friend who sent me this didn't understand the image.

...not that I comprehend it to a great extent either...
 
Ah.. I've never been to an Ikea...
 
Back