Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,329 views
MSq0-6_9GpI.jpg
 
:lol: Those are great. Number 9, though, I think that was deliberate.
 
That coat hanger isn't going to hang straight.
 
The dashboard seems to be upvoting itself. :lol:
 
Some more Ed, Edd & Eddy ones, loved that show.

1383961416452.jpg
1335489047208.jpg
1383959109589.jpg
1383965582870.png
1328235689215.gif
 
Some more Ed, Edd & Eddy ones, loved that show.

I'm loving these! I loved that show when I was a kid, I even watch it now if it's on TV, so much funnier now I'm older.
 
You're hired!
 
That doesn't surprise me in the least. I remember reading an article a couple months ago about just how unprepared this current, young generation can be at job interviews & how schools should provide more classes to correcting the mistakes they make during them. I always thought job interview etiquette was just using common sense, though.
 
Technically it's a gif, but.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back