Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,347 views
EVFmkzP.jpg
 
Because I find these kind of observations amusing.

So you find people not remembering someone's death because they weren't famous funny? That's disgusting.
 
Well, people die all the time and nobody takes notice.
The only reason people care is because he was famous, a few people died from lack of basic needs in the time it took you to read this sentence.

rip_o_2547959.webp
 
So you find people not remembering someone's death because they weren't famous funny? That's disgusting.

No, I find it amusing that the person chooses to point out that fact using that verbiage and image. Is he incorrect?
 
Paul Walker is dead?

No way! When did this happen? What about the F&F franchise?

This isnt the thread for it I know but a simply PM of confirmation will help.
 
Paul Walker is dead?

No way! When did this happen? What about the F&F franchise?

This isnt the thread for it I know but a simply PM of confirmation will help.

There is an entire thread on it in the current events sub forum, can we get back to this thread being funny?
 
Oh, man, I hate that. Really awesome music, and your friends are just "meh", or you let them borrow the CD and you stay up at night wondering if they listened to it or whether they liked it.
 
^ On contrary, mine are:

Shirt = $10-$15 (Walmart)
Pants/Trousers = $15-20 (thrift store)
Shoes = $10 (thrift store)

~> And I'm broke... :indiff:
 
Back