Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,332 views
Girls letting guys off cheating when there are fellas out there (not talking about me) who wouldn't dream of it and on their own. That drives me round the bend.
 
Girls letting guys off cheating when there are fellas out there (not talking about me) who wouldn't dream of it and on their own. That drives me round the bend.

Oh Alex your fish is out there buddy, don't worry.
 
1484104_827983827231072_654499329_n.jpg

:lol:



Jerome
 
Poor fella. You have at least a billion women to choose from
 
I got a good laugh out of that, thanks :lol:
 
I know it's text, but I thought I'd post this here:

aRQBpYq_460s_v2.jpg
Wow I'm glad I go to ASU and not U of A. Some professors...

Also I want to meet that guy, he should be a comedian.
 
Oh my god that is great :lol:
 
Playing Logo Quiz....

1st, it's in the 'Food' section
2nd, the description... WHAT?!

Screenshot_2013-12-24-18-48-43.png
 
Back