Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,846 views
Ukrainian riot control squad - Berkut.
g22imQziEDg.jpg

nH-klffdI2E.jpg


More memes about protests in Ukraine. :D
d-PKgjSXtUY.jpg


SIEGE ENGINES READY
pz7VFREJwD8.jpg


ARMOR BUFFED
-9zWIRUGkaE.jpg


ARCHERS READY FOR BATTLE
hlxCWx_peWw.jpg


CLERICS READY TO HEAL
ZBJo644qCTY.jpg


THE SITUATION ON MAIDAN BECAME A LOT TOUGHER
WHEN ROMAN LEGIONARY ARRIVED ON THE SQUARE
5byjaEXAvPw.jpg


WHEN WEAPONS BECAME USELESS,
BATTLE MAGES JOINED THE FIGHT
hHg2ANyQWS8.jpg
 
Come to think of it, those riot police do look like they're from Battlefield. :lol:
 
XS
:lol:👍. Did that take you long?

No, actually. :lol:

Probably 1-2 minutes. I just drove straight into the house through the front door, did a burnout to turn the bike around, went down the stairs, and pulled into the room. I did another burnout to turn the bike around.
 
I'm wondering; is it actually a turkey, or not?
 
Back