Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,228 views
10448249_675957499125967_5943037716269596411_n.jpg
 
So many things wrong with this picture.

kj8b5.jpg

I know this was on page one but I just had to make a list for all of the things wrong with this picture!

1) Large crowd of teenage girls showing their bellies (weird)

2) Girl flipping off the camera

3) Midget

4) Random guy in background

5) Girl with tongue out

6) One girl is actually wearing shoes

7) And so much more...

What were they trying to do? And why? What point were they trying to make? Why, why, why??? Such an incredibly bizarre photo... :boggled:
 
I know this was on page one but I just had to make a list for all of the things wrong with this picture!

1) Large crowd of teenage girls showing their bellies (weird)

2) Girl flipping off the camera

3) Midget

4) Random guy in background

5) Girl with tongue out

6) One girl is actually wearing shoes

7) And so much more...

What were they trying to do? And why? What point were they trying to make? Why, why, why??? Such an incredibly bizarre photo... :boggled:
You didn't see the guy in the back? :lol:
 
removed image - I figure it's the better option
 
Last edited:
Potential spoilers for people who are still watching the earlier episodes, consider deleting.
Consider not acting like a staff member and not telling other people what to do. And consider the "no complaining" rule, please.
 
Ain't that the truth. And yes, I actually do this.
Guilty as charged. Although, their "no more than three people wait at a checkout line" policy seems to have disappeared (biggest reason I'd shop there). Now that Wal-Mart has self-checkouts at many locations, there's less reason to make the switch.

Nerp, wearing down thread.
 
Back