Furai Concept '08 - what's so great about it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. S
  • 29 comments
  • 2,901 views

Mr. S

Nikon Fanboy
Premium
Messages
4,978
France
Paris
Well, that's my question - people are really after it but it's a standard car and doesn't seem to be special to me.

So why are people after it? Is it all about the red stuff? :D

specialstageroute521.jpg
 
It looks damn near incredible, now if only it were premium, *drools*
 
Its fast as hell and handles really well.
 
Take it to the track and you will know.
 
I know, right? What could possibly be so great about a super-light car that has solid power and monstrous handling? It's not like it can compete with six and seven-hundred horsepower cars or anything.
 
I'd have liked it a little bit more with the Mazda livery they had on the real one. Don't know why they didn't, no plain colour Furai's were ever made.
 
It's like the X2010 junior!
 
Its quick, handles well, and looks cool. Not to mention it's fairly easy to obtain, just complete the Miata Race(forget the actual name) in B Spec and its the prize.
 
It's one of the best handling car. Very predictable and with huge amount of grip.
 
It's easy to get though, so it's not hard to find.
 
It's easy to get though, so it's not hard to find.

Isnt any car easy to get nowadays with all the dupers around? Coincidentally, I just got mine last night (legit).
 
I think what makes it seem so "desirable", and why so many people seem to be after it, is because there are different colors available. If the one you win isn't really to your liking, you might be after a different color. 'Course, you could probably just paint it, but that doesn't always occur to people...
 
'Course, you could probably just paint it, but that doesn't always occur to people...

It's standard, you cant paint it :/
 
I'd have liked it a little bit more with the Mazda livery they had on the real one. Don't know why they didn't, no plain colour Furai's were ever made.

Its a concept.
 
I actually never driven mine before I traded it. So I'm going to win one again on my second account.
 
Except there is a real moving prototype of Furai. :)




There's an X2010 car out there. Might not perform like the one on GT5, but I saw the video where they built it.
 
that one doesn't have an engine so it doesn't move...
 
Because it's the lightest car in its HP region and so unless there are weight restrictions it will trump every single other car in online rooms. Pretty much like the GRX Concept in the 200-300 HP range.
 
Thanks for the explanation. :)
 
It won me alot of races when i didn't have the money for a proper race car. I forget what race i won it in, tho i've gotten rid of it. It's an awesome car.
 
Back