Future GTPlanet orJalopnik collaboration for GT5 like Forza??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gids
  • 65 comments
  • 5,619 views
it would be great if i could dl new cars,tracks and other stuff i ll' pay for it:)
 
I know there is no confirmation if we will be getting car packs in the DLC but I thought I would dust this thread off to gauge interest. I really enjoyed whate @RayWert and Jalopnik did with Forza and would enjoy seeing a similar set up for GT5.

Thanks
 
I think the problem with having cars as DLC is "what ones do we include?" To be honest, I won't have the time to drive the cars that are already in the game. They would have to be pretty spectacular to get me to spend more money. Maybe if, by some miracle, they put out some "ultimate Porsche PAC" that would be enough to lure people in. But I'd be happy if they started making some of the cooler standards premium.
 
They talk about DLC in Jalopnik's GT5 review.

http://jalopnik.com/5699667/gran-turismo-5-first-drive

They discuss about it with Kaz at Sema

"There's been one Jalopnik car pack for FM3 and one more on the way. But that doesn't mean we're biased. We'd love a GT5 car pack as well. Apparently Kazunori Yamauchi, GT5's cultish scion, said he'd like to see one happen too."
 
I actually buy a lot of DLC for games I have and I don't mind paying a reasonable price for something that enhances the game, however, car packs are a big no unless they include tracks or game features as part of it or they're really cheap to buy.
 
Yeah, I got sick of the endless FM3 DLC when all I wanted was more tracks.

Saying that though, there are a hell of a lot of cars I'd like to see in GT5.
 
Back