FWD suspension set up ??

Do you think we came onto GT6 already knowing how to tune for the new physics? We've helped you out quite a bit already, so try to use what you've learned so far and apply it to drivetrains and cars that you haven't tuned yet. I remember a vague phrase about a teacher can't help a student who refuses to learn on their own.

Do you think we came onto GT6 already knowing how to tune for the new physics? We've helped you out quite a bit already, so try to use what you've learned so far and apply it to drivetrains and cars that you haven't tuned yet. I remember a vague phrase about a teacher can't help a student who refuses to learn on their own.

Funny thing is he probably won't read it because it's an overwhelming amount of info on what he actually wants.

I've read all of your endless paragraphs on tuning and it's helped me a bunch.

But just like we had in gt5, panhandlers will still kick that valued info aside and pray for a read between the lines miracle. Lol

Funny thing is he probably won't read it because it's an overwhelming amount of info on what he actually wants.

But just like we had in gt5, panhandlers will still kick that valued info aside and pray for a read between the lines miracle. Lol
Tf ever. Bunch of jerks.
I know how to tune. Obviously I know. So go take your self some where else.

Tf ever. Bunch of jerks.

Ok listen my bad for having a little fun but the pointers are already there to read even if there isn't a base suspension tune with number.

Read it

Try it

Play with numbers

Test on online

Rinse repeat like a million times

Racing a few good tuners will help also.

Ok listen my bad for having a little fun but the pointers are already there to read even if there isn't a base suspension tune with number.

Read it

Try it

Play with numbers

Test on online

Rinse repeat like a million times

Racing a few good tuners will help also.
K

Even though the guide seems like a lot of information to take in, I tried to make it as easy to understand as I can with proper grammar, punctuation, and pictures to display everything in visual form. Also, it isn't made to be the best guide for transmissions, but as a starter for people who understand almost nothing about tuning them on here for drag or in general. I'm glad people still use it. It's there to educate people on the thought process of what goes into making a transmission. If people can't be bothered to learn how to tune, then we can't be bothered giving free tunes.

That being said, Acosta and others can learn more information online from talking to drag tuners and friends in drag lobbies who can help for advanced tuning. Most people who test & tune in lobbies will know what suspension is best for the cars they're tuning. If you need help with suspension, you can ask those people and they will help. Nickrows was right when he said FWD are the opposite of RWD suspension.

If you really want to test your car run by run, go to route x then, tune your FWD the best you could on your first try next, go on route x stop at the starting line and go at the 400m spot. After that, make a full lap around the track to record your ghost and improve your tune from there. Oh and don't forget to save your ghost.

Stop asking for tunes. I'm pretty sure gtp has some tunes that the dragsters had put up or some youtube tunes that are slow compared to my tunes.

Tf ever. Bunch of jerks.
Well if you know how to tune why do you need help?

Anyways a genaric FWD suspension.

Slam the front.
Max everything else.
0 camber and toe on front wheels.
Add some weight to the front.
Follow the Transmission guide and you'll be set.

Well if you know how to tune why do you need help?

Anyways a genaric FWD suspension.

Slam the front.
Max everything else.
0 camber and toe on front wheels.
Add some weight to the front.
Follow the Transmission guide and you'll be set.
I ask to make sure I'm doing it right. I do come up with my tunes. And I do follow the transmission guide all the time. Especially for rwd cars.

Back