FXX bugatti

  • Thread starter Thread starter EVO9FQ360HKS
  • 6 comments
  • 698 views
Think it would depend on the race. The Veyron doesn't have a reputation for turning well. Although I don't think the car drives all that bad...
I would say nearly everyone would probably say FXX. It's just better in the twisty bits.
 
The Veyron is understeery as hell, too heavy for it's own good, despite that, it can get around if you're patient enough with it.

FXX is pure Trackcar, like the Zonda R, it's brutal yet more than capable of lapping anything.

Both require patience though.

As a dragcar? I would say the more powerful of the two, but the FXX with tuning can match the Veyron well enough I guess.
 
The FXX has a hell amount of Accel. I got my car to go 180 MPH in 1/4. 0-60 in sub 2 seconds. :)
 
FXX would be my choice in most situations.
It's a ridiculous car.
 
Back