Fysho's Photos - Spirit of Gran Turismo (final update)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 558 comments
Heck yeah! Not so much lately, since making CM2 pretty much drained me of all my will to play it, though I still fire it up from time to time.

I loved the montage! Also people said I should play you. Im some what good. Im qsterboy1996. I've been playing as long as you have! :sly:

The first 2 Countach pics are awesome mate, great set!
Thanks! The second one certainly turned out better than I had expected :dopey:

Nice work Fysho - the lighting in the second shot is fantastic, and the realism in the third is also great. Spot on.
Thanks a lot :D

I loved the montage! Also people said I should play you. Im some what good. Im qsterboy1996. I've been playing as long as you have! :sly:
I don't know who told you to play me, lol. I'm not really any good at the game anymore. I used to be one of the best, back when it was released (in Europe), though that was 3 and a half years ago :P Now I mostly just mess around in unranked matches.

My personal favourites are pictures #1 (lovely toning and lighting), #5 (fantastic composition - really like the contrast created by the light coming from the top) and #6 (the aspect ratio and the depth of field both make this one stand out from the rest). 👍

The best countach set I've ever seen !

Well done ! :drool::drool:

Numbers two and six are my favorites. Great set! 👍

My personal favourites are pictures #1 (lovely toning and lighting), #5 (fantastic composition - really like the contrast created by the light coming from the top) and #6 (the aspect ratio and the depth of field both make this one stand out from the rest). 👍
Thanks for the comments!

Some photos I did for this week's 2.0 competition:

Both the Lambo and Evo sets are brilliant - great shots and editing all round. 👍 👍 :)

Another great set mate 👍
I really love the composition (background line especially) and toning / contrast in the first shot.
Same thing for the third : great composition with this part of the three in the foreground.
Beautiful work as usual !

Wow some of those Lambo shots :drool: and all of those rally shot are really good. I always enjoy your editing style, it appeals to me. 👍 Keep up the awesome work. ;)

Both the Lambo and Evo sets are brilliant - great shots and editing all round. 👍 👍 :)
The action is very well captured, especially in the first one! Great set. 👍
1st and 3rd areawesome!
Love the toning, contrast, lighting and atmosphere in the first picture. 👍
Another great set mate 👍
I really love the composition (background line especially) and toning / contrast in the first shot.
Same thing for the third : great composition with this part of the three in the foreground.
Beautiful work as usual !
Second and sixth pics are awesome. Good job! 👍
GPR
Wow some of those Lambo shots :drool: and all of those rally shot are really good. I always enjoy your editing style, it appeals to me. 👍 Keep up the awesome work. ;)
Thanks a lot for the comments, everyone!

First off, here's my entry for this week's 3.0 competition:

Secondly, I managed to get a hold of a few of the hybrids that have been running around lately. They're really a ton of fun, if I may say so myself...

9,000+ bhp DMC DeLorean. Top Speed is about 890 km/h:

380 bhp kart. Top Speed is about 390 km/h:

100,000+ bhp X2010. I've gotten it up to around 1,500 km/h:

The infamous 3,000+ bhp Honda Civic. Top speed is about 550 km/h, I think:

2,000+ bhp FGT hybrid. About as fast as the Civic, but with much more control. Had to slow down during this shoot, so that the unmodified X2010 could keep up :lol:

I'd like to point out that I don't use these cars in a way that is unfair to other players. If I use them online, it's only in unrestricted free run lobbies, or dedicated glitch car lobbies. For the most part though, I just mess around with them offline.

Well made 3.0 entry, exactly what I had in mind.

These Hybrid pics are superb, love the 2nd last one. 👍
Glad you liked my 3.0 entry :D

So, have you been back to the future yet? :dopey:
Pretty much the same thing I thought when I first drove it :P

I must admit i've think exactely the same :lol:

Very nice work again mate. The past two pics and the first delorean one are my fav' :)
Thanks! :)

Anyways, just a little over a week ago, I did a huge Delta S4 shoot for week 90 of the Secret Santa competition. It's my first time entering, though I still thought I stood a pretty good chance with my entry. Well, apparently not, seeing as it didn't even make the poll. Anywho, here's the set:

Entry:

Rejects:

Great set! 👍 :) I so wish that car was a premium. :(
Not sure what happened with your entry though - did you send it to the right person? Edit: I see that you did - this is why it is suggested to post an "entry sent" message in the thread, then I can see who entered and know if I'm missing anything. ;)

Last edited:
I think the third to last image was a better image than the one you picked as your entry. I like the 2nd and 3rd to last images the best out of the whole set as all of those lights on the bonnet really bring forward that typical classic rally car feel. Although it would've been even better to have some off-road shots instead of it being at Eiffel since it's a rally car after all :D

Lovely set!

Great set! 👍 :) I so wish that car was a premium. :(
Not sure what happened with your entry though - did you send it to the right person? Edit: I see that you did - this is why it is suggested to post an "entry sent" message in the thread, then I can see who entered and know if I'm missing anything. ;)
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind next time, lol. Too bad.
I think the third to last image was a better image than the one you picked as your entry. I like the 2nd and 3rd to last images the best out of the whole set as all of those lights on the bonnet really bring forward that typical classic rally car feel. Although it would've been even better to have some off-road shots instead of it being at Eiffel since it's a rally car after all :D

Lovely set!
Thanks! I agree on the off-road part though, and I would've shot it on rally courses, hadn't it been for the theme I was shooting for requiring tarmac tracks :P

Anyways, just a quick 2.0 set:

I should've probably definitely gone with a different entry if I want to stand a chance in the competition, but whatever. I like living life on the edge.​

That Delta set is great. Like quite a few of them. Nice colour/toing work. Also really like the black and white shot a lot! 👍 From the 2.0 shoot I quite like shot 2, the composition is nice and has a film feel which is helped by the black bars I suppose. :)

The tones in the Delta set feels so good! :drool:

The last Alfa shot looks real! :drool:👍

#3 is sooo nice, love the composition! 👍
Thanks. I really considered entering that one.
GPR
That Delta set is great. Like quite a few of them. Nice colour/toing work. Also really like the black and white shot a lot! 👍 From the 2.0 shoot I quite like shot 2, the composition is nice and has a film feel which is helped by the black bars I suppose. :)
Thanks man! Yeah, I have a habit of overusing those black bars, lol. And they're getting bigger and bigger. I usually only have 180 pixels worth of black bars. The ones in that shot are 380 pixels combined, with the image itself being 700 :P
The tones in the Delta set feels so good! :drool:

The last Alfa shot looks real! :drool:👍
Thanks! :)👍
Your latest work is stunning, Fyshokid. I especially like the Delta S4 pictures. 👍
Thank you :D

Aaaaand, more DeLorean shenanigans. I figured out that you could tune it to 12000+ bhp, which enables it to do wheelies. I did this on the La Sarthe straight, and ended up kinda breaking the game:

I then hit the wall at a weird angle and a black whole suddenly emerged from the right rear wheel:

And from the back, there was just a huge cloud of smoke. As you can see, the rear wheels also seem to have disappeared:

So yeah, after the rear wheels had seemingly exploded out of existence, I ended up with this. Once it starts doing wheelies, it's essentially a hover car:

Back