Fysho's Photos - Spirit of Gran Turismo (final update)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 558 comments
  • 55,405 views
Four more beautiful shots mate !
 
I like that!

BTW How you can edit thread titles?
 
That IROC looks very nice!
 
Thanks for the comments :)👍


Just a quick photo I took a couple of days ago. I thought it turned out quite interesting:

​

Fantastic! 👍 I like the color balance.



BTW How you can edit thread titles?

Go to the first post in thread -> Edit -> Go Advanced 👍
 
It's been a while since I last took photos, so here's a quick set I took of some custom races I made, using the "Secret" menu that was found within GT5 not so long ago:


Supercars @ Trail Mountain










X2010 vs. Karts @ Route X




Ferrari vs. Lamborghini @ La Sarthe












​
 
Great shots,Fysho 👍
I love the toning on the Ferrari/Lamborghini set. :drool:
 
Wow, I LOVE that first Lambo shot.

And the redbull car vs the carts had me rollling, thats halarious.
 
Wow, I like the Ferrari vs. Lamborghini shots. Nice toning and colour and action. My favs are 1,3,4 & 5 from them. 👍
 
Love the La Sarthe shots, Fysho! :drool:👍 #3 and #4 caught my attention! :eek:

:lol: at the SSRX shot!
 
The set at Le Mans is superb, each picture is fave.
 
I always love the toning of your pictures Fysho! Nice set.
 
Amazing shots ! Love Ferrari vs. Lamborghini ones!
 
Love it, especially Ferrari v. Lamborghini set (1 & 3 are best for me). Amazing job! 👍
 
GPR
Wow, I like the Ferrari vs. Lamborghini shots. Nice toning and colour and action. My favs are 1,3,4 & 5 from them. 👍

+1. Others pics are quite good also especially the first supercar one but this lambo vs ferrari set is really excellent !
 
Awesome shots. :drool:

One thing that surprised me if the fact that you could enable DLC cars as the AI as well. :eek:
 
Great shots,Fysho 👍
I love the toning on the Ferrari/Lamborghini set. :drool:

Wow, I LOVE that first Lambo shot.

And the redbull car vs the carts had me rollling, thats halarious.

GPR
Wow, I like the Ferrari vs. Lamborghini shots. Nice toning and colour and action. My favs are 1,3,4 & 5 from them. 👍

Love the La Sarthe shots, Fysho! :drool:👍 #3 and #4 caught my attention! :eek:

:lol: at the SSRX shot!

The set at Le Mans is superb, each picture is fave.

I always love the toning of your pictures Fysho! Nice set.

Pictures #6, #8 and #9... Amazing in every respect. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Amazing shots ! Love Ferrari vs. Lamborghini ones!

Love it, especially Ferrari v. Lamborghini set (1 & 3 are best for me). Amazing job! 👍

+1. Others pics are quite good also especially the first supercar one but this lambo vs ferrari set is really excellent !

SVX
Awesome shots. :drool:

One thing that surprised me if the fact that you could enable DLC cars as the AI as well. :eek:
Thanks for the comments, everyone! :D


Another hybrid:







​
 
I absolutely love the toning in all of these pictures, Fyshokid. The rich shadows add a lot to the aggressive look of that car. 👍
 
1st one looks very nice.

I absolutely love the toning in all of these pictures, Fyshokid. The rich shadows add a lot to the aggressive look of that car.

+1.
 
The second shot looks real, Fysho! :drool:👍
 
Beautiful sunset set ! :)
I also agree with GT-T 'bout the toning and light in these shots 👍
 
Second one blows my mind, Fysho :drool:
 
Very nice, I love the light SSX one of my favourite places to shoot. Numbers 2 & 3 are my favs. 👍
 
Very beautiful toning in these pictures, the second Charger shot is brilliant, loving yuor editing way, great cars.
 
You handling of the in game sun is masterful.

Fysho...:drool:👍👍

the hybrid set rocks so hard!👍
 
I absolutely love the toning in all of these pictures, Fyshokid. The rich shadows add a lot to the aggressive look of that car. 👍

1st one looks very nice.

I absolutely love the toning in all of these pictures, Fyshokid. The rich shadows add a lot to the aggressive look of that car. 👍

+1.

The second shot looks real, Fysho! :drool:👍

Beautiful sunset set ! :)
I also agree with GT-T 'bout the toning and light in these shots 👍

Second one blows my mind, Fysho :drool:

GPR
Very nice, I love the light SSX one of my favourite places to shoot. Numbers 2 & 3 are my favs. 👍

Very beautiful toning in these pictures, the second Charger shot is brilliant, loving yuor editing way, great cars.

You handling of the in game sun is masterful.

Fysho...:drool:👍👍

the hybrid set rocks so hard!👍
Thanks for the nice words, everyone :D:tup:


Just a quickie, featuring the newly discovered "Car Color Sample":




​
 
At least it looks better than most of the standard models. Nice editing though.
 
Ha, that's funny. Weird looking but funny. :)
 
Off-Topic: The PD have to give us a dlc of clothes of S. Vettel on Red Bull...

I like the first! :lol::lol:
 
Back