Fysho's Photos - Tournament entries etc. (July 2nd)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 39 comments
Well done! I really like the last last set. The clarity in your dark photos is a bonus. It's very difficult to nail the focus of so many cars when in one photo, but you did it.

Cool set, Fysho. Glad to have been a part of that shoot, even if for a small amount of time.
Gotta say, the atmosphere of Willow early in the morning suits your style of editing perfectly.👍

Beautiful lighting and tones in all your shots mate.:drool:👍

The second NSX shot and the 3rd, 4th & 7th Willow Springs shots are my favs.

Great stuff Fysho, I've always liked your toning and strong colours and you continue to deliver nice shots in all aspects. Looks like your going to have some great things come out of GT6. 👍

I really like the shot you've chosen for the 2.0 comp, awesome shot with beautiful warm light. 👍

GPR
Great stuff Fysho, I've always liked your toning and strong colours and you continue to deliver nice shots in all aspects. Looks like your going to have some great things come out of GT6. 👍
I totally agree with George, I espeically also love the way you work on toning 👍 love the light in the two SLS shots. The M3 GTR one has a very realistic appearance 👍 The dirt aspect of the 86 shot is impressive. And the willow spring meeting is full of great group shots, full of action and full of a beautiful warm light 👍

Well done! I really like the last last set. The clarity in your dark photos is a bonus. It's very difficult to nail the focus of so many cars when in one photo, but you did it.
The 2 SLS shots are great. Your last update is beautiful, typical Fysho quality. ;)👍
Last NSX shot does for me, has a 90's vibe to it I guess.
Love the line up shot as well. Great set !
Cool set, Fysho. Glad to have been a part of that shoot, even if for a small amount of time.
Gotta say, the atmosphere of Willow early in the morning suits your style of editing perfectly.👍
Beautiful lighting and tones in all your shots mate.:drool:👍

The second NSX shot and the 3rd, 4th & 7th Willow Springs shots are my favs.
GPR

I really like the shot you've chosen for the 2.0 comp, awesome shot with beautiful warm light. 👍
I totally agree with George, I espeically also love the way you work on toning 👍 love the light in the two SLS shots. The M3 GTR one has a very realistic appearance 👍 The dirt aspect of the 86 shot is impressive. And the willow spring meeting is full of great group shots, full of action and full of a beautiful warm light 👍
Very good use of the lighting!

Thanks a lot for all the nice words! :cheers:

Veyron at the 8 lap Willow Springs "Endurance":

And a couple of random shots I thought were cool (the new lighting in this game is awesome :dopey:):

I like a lot the first Veyron shot with your usual sense of lightning and toning 👍 I also like the last one : good composition and choice of angle.
And these two GT Citroën shots are superb with a beautiful contrast between the warm toneson the car and the trancks and the cold light one 👍

Awesome shots :drool:
I like a lot the first Veyron shot with your usual sense of lightning and toning 👍 I also like the last one : good composition and choice of angle.
And these two GT Citroën shots are superb with a beautiful contrast between the warm toneson the car and the trancks and the cold light one 👍
Love the 2nd Veyron and last Citroën shots, great toning and light as usual.
Great photos! I love that lighting in citroën.
Very nice pictures, really loving the Citroën shots, warm toning and lighting are smartly edited, bravo Fysho 👍
Great sets! Great start on you new gallery! ;)
Thanks a lot, guys :D

Here's a quick set of the new M4:

And a couple of randoms:

Thanks for stopping by!​

Woah that's quick, I had no idea it was already released!

The lighting and toning is beautiful in the first 3 shots. Great angles too.👍

I'm gonna have to get my hands on the M4 ASAP and start snapping pics!

Last edited:
Those Citreon GT shots are great from your previous post. 👍

And as mentioned you're darn quick with the M4. Gees. Good stuff though, pretty much all of them. I really love shot 4 the most. Great strong colours, composition & DOF. 👍

The first blue M4 picture rocks ! This sombre menacing rendering, wow I love it, others are nice, the sixth one is also nicely edited tup:

I see someone couldn't wait to give the M4 some public exposure, anyway my favourite has to be the first random shot.

These M4 shots are just beautiful ! Love the sense of motion in the first two, and the tonning of the last three is superb, we can recognize easily your style :)
The BMW GT2 shot looks real 👍

Damn! You're fast! :D

1,3,5 M4's are my favs! 👍
Woah that's quick, I had no idea it was already released!

The lighting and toning is beautiful in the first 3 shots. Great angles too.👍

I'm gonna have to get my hands on the M4 ASAP and start snapping pics!
GPR
Those Citreon GT shots are great from your previous post. 👍

And as mentioned you're darn quick with the M4. Gees. Good stuff though, pretty much all of them. I really love shot 4 the most. Great strong colours, composition & DOF. 👍
There is not even a photo in your album that is not nice!
The perfection! You have talent man! See more!:cheers:👍
Best gallery here.
Great shots love picture #3.
The first blue M4 picture rocks ! This sombre menacing rendering, wow I love it, others are nice, the sixth one is also nicely edited tup:
Man, loving those M4 shots. Very menacing!
I see someone couldn't wait to give the M4 some public exposure, anyway my favourite has to be the first random shot.
These M4 shots are just beautiful ! Love the sense of motion in the first two, and the tonning of the last three is superb, we can recognize easily your style :)
The BMW GT2 shot looks real 👍

Thanks a ton for all the great response :dopey:

I haven't played GT6 a whole lot these past weeks, however I made this quick set for this week's 2.0 competition. The lighting in Syracuse made for some pretty, in my opinion, artistic photos. I hope you like them :)

Back