aargod228 Messages 71 Messages aargod228 Nov 24, 2010 #1 Anybody have a decent list or comparison for the G-27 button to the DFGT buttons??? Thanks!
Aarron_M Messages 262 Colorado Messages kutsuju_aarron Messages MoshpitMad Nov 24, 2010 #2 Search much? 👎
novcze Messages 1,346 CZE Messages novcze Nov 24, 2010 #4 Look at this picture for G25 (G27 is similar) and you can assign buttons in Driving Force Pro configuration menu. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/album.php?albumid=435&pictureid=8507
Look at this picture for G25 (G27 is similar) and you can assign buttons in Driving Force Pro configuration menu. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/album.php?albumid=435&pictureid=8507
D digitalic Messages 624 Nov 24, 2010 #5 can you assign functions to those 6 buttons on the G27 wheel? Like horn and such?
Revelation1115 Messages 891 Messages Revelation1115 Nov 24, 2010 #6 digitalic can you assign functions to those 6 buttons on the G27 wheel? Like horn and such? Click to expand... That's exactly what I'm looking for!
digitalic can you assign functions to those 6 buttons on the G27 wheel? Like horn and such? Click to expand... That's exactly what I'm looking for!
novcze Messages 1,346 CZE Messages novcze Nov 24, 2010 #7 From what I've been reading on GTPlanet only two buttons from those six works (one on each side, corresponding to L2, R2)
From what I've been reading on GTPlanet only two buttons from those six works (one on each side, corresponding to L2, R2)
DJBLITZKRIEG Messages 171 Sydney Messages DJBLITKRIEG Nov 24, 2010 #8 For some reason I cannot assign the handbrke to the right handed red button. Can anyone help?