• Thread starter Rickysl95
  • 358 comments
IRicky95
PXL Ricky
Welcome To The Home Of Team G-Force
Founded 02/12/10
GarageDefendR34GTR-1.jpg

||About G-Force||

Team G-Force was originally founded on the 12th of January 2010 as a Forza motorsport3 team. Founded and lead by myself and co-lead by Craig, we grew in to a known team within the community going through a few different co-leaders as they cam and went, we had Craig then Tim followed by Alex. The team then ended in April that year for a brake from the game and the battle scene to later raise again with yet another Co-leader Roors on the 5th of June 2010. Roors has stuck with me through the good and the bad times we have had as a team even when the team closed down again due to lack of interest in Forza from many of the members. And now here we are back again in GT5 looking for a fresh start with lots of new talent. As a team we aim not to be the best but to have a laugh and good times as a team that we will always remember. As a team we also aim to be as involved in the community as we possibly can helping out with championships entering battles hosting events and more.

||The Team||

G-Force Europe:

IRicky95
Position - Leader/Founder
Location - Scotland, UK
My Bio- Coming soon

Roors94
Position - Leader/Founder
Location - Scotland, UK
My Bio - Coming soon

saggyscrot
Position - Prospect

kotkas
Position - Prospect

FRAG-ME-CG
Position - Prospect

Knight Spirit
Position - Prospect

Awaiting tryouts:
FlamaxNL
Crook
WhiteFlyinNimbus
R23-lee
Revoiutionz
balang_479
GTP_Hazzy
rdooner

||Join The Team
To try out for a chance to be part of G-Force just fill in one of the 2 application forum's bellow doesn't matter which just personal choice. :)

The short one:

PSN Name:
TimeZone:
Drift Skill Out Of 10:

Or

The long one:

PSN Name:
Do you have a mic:
Do you use your mic:
Can you drift:
Can you tune:
Can you use Photoshop:
Can you use video editing software (sony vegas for example):
Can you take good pictures:

What is your real name:
How old are you:
What do you do in real life (school, work, college ect):
What time zone you in:
Coke or Pepsi:
Tesco Morrisons or ASDA (UK only):
What is your favourite movie:
What genre of music do you listen to:

Do you drift RWD:
Rate your drifting 1- 10:
Rate your tandeming abilities 1 – 10:
Better at following or leading:
Favourite track:

Do you use controller or wheel:
How often are you on the PS3 in a day:
How often are you on GT5 in a day:
How often are you on the GTPlanet forums in a day:
Do you own a Xbox 360:
Do you play COD:

Why G-Force:
Apart from PS3 what do you like to do in your spare time:
Describe your personality:
Do you have a capture card:
What question would you have liked us to ask you:
What is the answer to that question:

Last edited:
||Media||

Ricky's Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/user4439012

Roors's Youtube - CLICK

Taken By - IRicky95
1113093108_FG7H3-XL.jpg

Taken By - IRicky95
1115128664_X9Kih-XL.jpg

Taken By - IRicky95
1115129386_cejEf-XL.jpg

Taken By - Roors94
5230578256_cf7efea86d_b.jpg

Taken By - Roors94
5229986109_ce5cdbf2ca_b.jpg

Taken By - IRicky95
1113092654_RFiHa-L.jpg

Taken By - IRicky95
TsukubaCircuit.jpg

Taken By - Roors94
5209558963_213299d3e0_b.jpg

Taken By - IRicky95
RedBullHangar-7.jpg

Taken By - IRicky95
TokyoBayKart-2.jpg

Taken By - IRicky95
TokyoBayKart.jpg

Last edited:
why thank you :), hope things go good over at SFX as well no doubt they will judging by how things went for you on forza :)

i know lol, not one bad PM from any of the forza mods but my first post on GTP lol oops :guilty:

Yes, we're grammar Nazis, but we only auto-moderate your first post. The rest are up to you.

GTP has standards that it tries to uphold regarding grammar and readability. This is an international board, and it's hard enough for foreigners to understand and translate English when it's written properly... imagine how hard it would be for them to translate lulzzz into Japanese, German or whatever their native language is?

Just try to use the Shift key when you type. It's good practice. Welcome to GTP, hope you boys have fun. ;)

They'll take their time. Not everyone is transferring I think. I won't be on a PS3 until christmas :( so blehhhh.. I even have my wheel. I'm bursting to play the game >_<

Yes, we're grammar Nazis, but we only auto-moderate your first post. The rest are up to you.

GTP has standards that it tries to uphold regarding grammar and readability. This is an international board, and it's hard enough for foreigners to understand and translate English when it's written properly... imagine how hard it would be for them to translate lulzzz into Japanese, German or whatever their native language is?

Just try to use the Shift key when you type. It's good practice. Welcome to GTP, hope you boys have fun. ;)

Haha sounds like Roors :L im sure he wont cause you any more trouble ;)

BkS
They'll take their time. Not everyone is transferring I think. I won't be on a PS3 until christmas :( so blehhhh.. I even have my wheel. I'm bursting to play the game >_<

oh that must suck :| did you just never have a PS3 or did something happen to it?

oh that must suck :| did you just never have a PS3 or did something happen to it?

My mum got me one for christmas xD It's in her room right now, I'm just not allowed it =[ Its teasing me soooooo much :(

BkS
My mum got me one for christmas xD It's in her room right now, I'm just not allowed it =[ Its teasing me soooooo much :(

oh that must dubble suck :| you got the G25 didnt you?

@roors - i will call you young man if i want to call you young man i the team leader.

wait so are you :/

well at least im not old :P

:sly: < my new favorite smiley

and yes i am a year older than you but all that means is that i can do something that you legally cant do yet, XD.

The LOTTERY!!!!

ah maybe so but i still bet i am better than you at this thing you speak off :P

EDIT*** and yeas i mean i am better at the lottery XD

Back