G-Pointing

G-Pointing 1.1

Kuwait
Kuwait
ZEROTHEKNIGHT submitted a new resource:

G-Pointing - Eye illusion circuit which contains many straight lines with smooth & sharp corners :)

I remember that I've seen someone who've made a similar circuit to this one ( I hope that it's not exactly the same )
When I had the idea to make this circuit - it hit my mind later that there could be someone who could have made a circuit similar to this one before.
I just hope that it has a very noticeable difference between them X)
Hope you like this course :)
0ld8XjFFG0EoabFfAw_0.png

Read more about this resource...

ZEROTHEKNIGHT submitted a new resource:

G-Pointing - Eye illusion circuit which contains many straight lines with smooth & sharp corners :)

Read more about this resource...
Hey this is an interesting layouts. I like it. I will try driving it as well tonite.
I think I know which track you say this might be similar to. I cannot remember the name though.
One question though: I didn't know how did you designed scenery around the track (as I said I haven't driven it yet) however I also have a track with several straights going parallel.
It's my Oval Maze if you want to check it: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/oval-maze.2832/
In tracks like this if you put say grand stands on every straight, since they are parallel and close to each other it can look ugly since they seem to 'fight' for the space leaning back to back on each other. In my Oval Maze I have five parallel straights and I found that this worked fine for me
- Top straight: grand stands on both sides of the track
- Second straight from the top: tents on both sides of the track
- Middle straight: alley of woods on both sides of the track
- Second to last straight: tents
- Bottom straight: grand stands
This was my idea that I think worked nice for me: especially with that alley of woods in the middle that kinda breaks the 'monotony'

Now I'm not telling you this to suggest you this exact idea. Just wondering how did you resolve it and what was your idea behind it?
Actually i'll try your track tonite and let you know what I think. And I invite you to try mine and let me know about your opinion (you can even rate and review my track if you want)

Screenshot_2015-10-20-02-55-21.png
You just need to make sure that the lines are converted into straights & make sure the 2 Anchors are on an equal positions on the side of each other to help the corner turning radius to be as stable as possible ( if i put it correctly in words )
Glad you've liked it :)
OK - I'll be checking your course to see about it :)

Last edited:
Back