D darkdice Messages 13 Messages darkdice Jun 23, 2011 #1 How much could I get for my G25, its fully working had new pots on clutch and brake. Issue - the wheel rim cracked both sides so that the top portion is a little wobbly, dont notice it unless your drifting.
How much could I get for my G25, its fully working had new pots on clutch and brake. Issue - the wheel rim cracked both sides so that the top portion is a little wobbly, dont notice it unless your drifting.
Jav Messages 9,765 OrlandoFL GMT-5 Messages GTP__Jav Jun 24, 2011 #4 darkdice How much could I get for my G25, its fully working had new pots on clutch and brake. Issue - the wheel rim cracked both sides so that the top portion is a little wobbly, dont notice it unless your drifting. Click to expand... I'll trade you my Fanatec Carrera for it!
darkdice How much could I get for my G25, its fully working had new pots on clutch and brake. Issue - the wheel rim cracked both sides so that the top portion is a little wobbly, dont notice it unless your drifting. Click to expand... I'll trade you my Fanatec Carrera for it!
J Jdmyo93 Messages 240 Jun 24, 2011 #5 Jav I'll trade you my Fanatec Carrera for it! Click to expand... LOL, I would trade my Fanatec Carrera too but man I think Im already use to it and my rig is fully set to it already. Would love to do Chilicoke's wheel adapter mod on the G25 though.
Jav I'll trade you my Fanatec Carrera for it! Click to expand... LOL, I would trade my Fanatec Carrera too but man I think Im already use to it and my rig is fully set to it already. Would love to do Chilicoke's wheel adapter mod on the G25 though.
D darkdice Messages 13 Messages darkdice Jun 24, 2011 #6 Does the 911 wheel come with pedals and shifter? In good condition? Logitech gave me 50% of g27 when I told them the rim broke so the g25 is now a complete spare.
Does the 911 wheel come with pedals and shifter? In good condition? Logitech gave me 50% of g27 when I told them the rim broke so the g25 is now a complete spare.
Jav Messages 9,765 OrlandoFL GMT-5 Messages GTP__Jav Jun 24, 2011 #7 darkdice Does the 911 wheel come with pedals and shifter? In good condition? Logitech gave me 50% of g27 when I told them the rim broke so the g25 is now a complete spare. Click to expand... Yes sir! Like new! PM me for the details!
darkdice Does the 911 wheel come with pedals and shifter? In good condition? Logitech gave me 50% of g27 when I told them the rim broke so the g25 is now a complete spare. Click to expand... Yes sir! Like new! PM me for the details!
D darkdice Messages 13 Messages darkdice Jun 25, 2011 #8 Was really looking for cash something around £75, which I thought was cheap for g25. Am uk based but will happily ship. I will give it some thought and check out reviews and let you know.
Was really looking for cash something around £75, which I thought was cheap for g25. Am uk based but will happily ship. I will give it some thought and check out reviews and let you know.
Jav Messages 9,765 OrlandoFL GMT-5 Messages GTP__Jav Jun 25, 2011 #9 darkdice Was really looking for cash something around £75, which I thought was cheap for g25. Am uk based but will happily ship. I will give it some thought and check out reviews and let you know. Click to expand... Cool!
darkdice Was really looking for cash something around £75, which I thought was cheap for g25. Am uk based but will happily ship. I will give it some thought and check out reviews and let you know. Click to expand... Cool!