g25 setup.

• Thread starter marchi
  • 7 comments
marchi-91
Probably various threads on this but I've been unable to find exactly what I was looking for.

Just aquired g25. Am wondering two things.

Which Steering wheel to select.

How to make it so the clutch does anything. At the moment I can change without using the clutch.

Again sorry if its the typical crap. Just rather annoying.

If you want to change the button configuration do it to the Driving force pro menu.

To use the clutch you have to press the triangle button (top button on the shifter unit) at the start of each race (when you are given control).

Try this for your G25 wheel with your PS3 and GT4:

Buttons for the G25 wheel and PS3

Top 4 The Black ones
Top-triangle-cancel-reverse(gear to back car up)
Left-square-cancel
Right-circle-E_brake
Bottom-X-enter You can also use the gas pedal for enter

Bottom 4 buttons The Red ones
Far left-no function
Second button-Change view
Third button-Pause-quick exit replay at the end of race-This button will also speed up the winnings (to keep from waiting with the cup spinning around so you can get back to racing)
Fourth button-best race line for license test

Buttons on wheel

Left-look back (default)
Right-nitro (default)
I change these two buttons around myself so I have the nitro on the left.

D-pad-same as the controller up,down,left,right. For menue use.
Also for (during race)
Look back-bottom pad
Look left-left pad
Look right-right pad

To change any of the button functions use the DFP settings in the options menue.
I have not used the wheel in photo mode. The only thing you can't do with the wheel is "exit" game. I also never have my controller on during gameplay I only turn it on to exit the game. If anyone needs anymore help with this wheel give me a shout-back and I'll try my best to help.
One last thing make sure your wheel is in the far left port(port 1) or port 3

Hope this is helpful,
opelgt

Try these settings for your G25/PS3 and GT5P:

Try using these buttons for your G25 wheel on your PS3 for GT5P:

By opelgt1969

Last edited:
Man somone needs to creat a nice guide and then stick it to the top of the page. I could do it if someone could take a few option screen pictures for me. Or someone else could do it as well.

That would be a good idea to post this info in its own sticky. Since I recently acquired my G25, I don't like the fact that the buttons are not labeled. I am working on making some printable labels to attach to the G25 (I.E.) Select, Start, R3, L3, the colored Triangle, square, circle, and X buttons. Although I know how these buttons are setup, a basic visual representation makes it better.

Try these settings for your G25/PS3 and GT5P:

Try using these buttons for your G25 wheel on your PS3 for GT5P:
scaled.php

I use the same button configuration apart from I use L3 for selecting the RA menu, I'm guessing I have my gearbox on the left and you have yours on the right:tup:

I like the idea of just having a simple sticky with a basic G25 racing setup. Which controller to select. Best settings etc. Makes it a whole lot easier then searching through the countless pages.

Back