G27 Feel

• Thread starter Pupnasty
  • 7 comments
Hows the G27 feel when playing? Does it feel fairly stiff while racing.. Umm.. Basically...whats the general feel of the wheel during a race...?

Wrong section mate. Look under the Steering wheels and racing cockpits section and there are already tons of threads like this.

Well, this was intended to be directed towards F1 CE itself.. Ive read where poeple have had "garbage" experiences with it, and some that have had wonderful.. So just a bit curious..

I just started using it today and it rocks!
It takes a little while to get used to as its very bumpy simulating how stiff the f1 suspension is but once used to it you really feel like your in this high powerd beast thats as light as a feather.
The turning force feedback is nice and strong and smooth as well making each corner very rewarding when you nail it.

I strongly recommend:)

I just started using it today and it rocks!
It takes a little while to get used to as its very bumpy simulating how stiff the f1 suspension is but once used to it you really feel like your in this high powerd beast thats as light as a feather.
The turning force feedback is nice and strong and smooth as well making each corner very rewarding when you nail it.

I strongly recommend:)

Long overdue reply to this post; are you saying the G27 is actually an improvement over the G25 with F1 CE? Or have you ever used a G25 with F1 CE?

No I haven't used a g25 at all sorry so cant compare . Just stating my opinion of the wheel. Also I forgot to ad, as far as dead zone FFB issue i really haven't noticed any. Theres a tiny dead spot when turning the wheel quickly from one side to the other ( IE through a chicane) but as i said tiny.

Back