G27 neutral

Netherlands
Netherlands
Xxn0skiiizxX
Hey

So i bought a G27 and i am having issues drifting. when i am in High RPM in a corner i press the clutch and shift very fastly but it always ends up in neutral. i shif the same way i do in straights and than it does properly ****

The clutch must be fully depressed and the throttle fully off for the shift to work in GT6 - try doing it more slowly and then build up speed.

i tryed that in drifts but my car straightens than. should i enter a drift in a higher gear than?

Sorry - I have experience with the clutch and H shifter in GT6, but I am rubbish at drifting! I guess you would need to adjust your gearing so that you can hold on to that gear for the duration of the corner.

Hey

So i bought a G27 and i am having issues drifting. when i am in High RPM in a corner i press the clutch and shift very fastly but it always ends up in neutral. i shif the same way i do in straights and than it does properly ****

If you hit the rev limiter with the clutch in, the next gear will not engage and will stay in neutral.

If you hit the rev limiter with the clutch in, the next gear will not engage and will stay in neutral.
one off topic question. my g 27 clutch does not work in all cars. how can i see if it will work or wont before take it to the track to try it out?
Thxx for the tip btw

i tryed that in drifts but my car straightens than. should i enter a drift in a higher gear than?

If your engine delivers enough torque, yes. But if it's a low torque engine you may have to stay near peak power to get enough wheel torque.

one off topic question. my g 27 clutch does not work in all cars. how can i see if it will work or wont before take it to the track to try it out?
Thxx for the tip btw
It doesnt work for any standard car on the custom transmission.

Cars with no interior (standard cars) can't have custom gear boxes. Usually the stock/5spd/6spd transmissions will do just fine in these cars. (For example: Mk4 Supra, 240sx, BMW M3, etc.)

As for your "neutral in a drift" problem, try to either start in a higher gear, adjust the gearing if you can use a custom box or use a combo of the handbrake and shifting smoothly. Practice makes perfect.

Here's a tip: when using a standard car, mess around with the power and transmission combo.
Also, more often than not you don't need over 600hp, especially if you're using the full 900' and a clutch.

Back