G27 Racing League - League Practice Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter LFA
  • 6 comments
  • 935 views

LFA

[GTL]
Premium
Messages
196
Messages
DanZo337
This is one of our league's daily practice runs for an upcoming season event. All drivers are on the G27; H-shifter and clutch use.

 
Breath taking, to say the least. That VTec screaming eclipses all sorrounding sounds.

You could crop the black borders to make it look more profesional :)
 
New to this whole video editing thing, I'm not sure how to unfortunately. The border was even bigger before, then I converted it to 16:9 and it shrunk it down a bit but didn't remove it completely :X
 
Which program do you use to do the editing?

EDIT:

Cropped it would look like this:



Cleaner IMO
 
Wow, that was quick lol.

I use Windows Movie Maker. I got a copy of Sony Vegas 10 but haven't had a chance to really mess with it, looks overwhelming.
 
Kinda on topic...hows iMovie? I just got a MacBook Air 11" for christmas and still learning my way around.

LFA - I replied to your HSRL thread - hoping I can still jump in!
 
Back