g29 feedback not working

• Thread starter kvyhvn
  • 9 comments
United States
United States
ever since the most recent update my logitech g29 just centers it self back super slow, works fine on every other game even gran turismo sport, but everytime i load up my gran turismo 7 in lobby when i turn the steering wheel it centers it self back super slow and in game the feedback is horrible, anyone else having this problem

ever since the most recent update my logitech g29 just centers it self back super slow, works fine on every other game even gran turismo sport, but everytime i load up my gran turismo 7 in lobby when i turn the steering wheel it centers it self back super slow and in game the feedback is horrible, anyone else having this problem
Maybe try updating the wheel with the latest firmware with the Logitech Ghub

Mine does it from time to time. It will go "limp" til the race starts.

I never thought you would have to update a wheel. But we learn something new everyday.
Thank for that.

I have not, in fact quite the opposite on my G29. The new update made it much better
Assuming you've completely disconnected it, have you made sure it's up to date?
Same here.

Maybe OP shoud reset to default the wheel settings on the game just to check.

Maybe it's my old tech laptop but, I can't get GHub to open or show my wheel. I get a white screen that says there are no updates for this product. That very well could be my roller mouse. I need teenagers 😮‍💨

It would I believe so. I will try to dig up my other laptop.
You don't have to. Just uninstall G HUB, download an older version that still works with Windows 7, and disable update checks. That's what I had to do.

If you're not 100% sure which OS you have, click the Start icon, and right click "Computer" and open the properties. Though, Windows 7's windows icon is easily recognizable :lol:

Last edited:
You don't have to. Just uninstall G HUB, download an older version that still works with Windows 7, and disable update checks. That's what I had to do.

If you're not 100% sure which OS you have, click the Start icon, and right click "Computer" and open the properties. Though, Windows 7's windows icon is easily recognizable :lol:
I will give it one more shot in a few. If I can't get it then, I just chock it up to it's been good enough 😌.

Yup, over it. Thank you however.

Last edited:
Back