ILLEAGLE_34 Messages 529 Oregon Messages ILLEAGLE_34 Apr 17, 2020 #1 After the new PlayStation 4 update today it feels like the force feedback is working different anybody else having that issue?
After the new PlayStation 4 update today it feels like the force feedback is working different anybody else having that issue?
Patclash Messages 289 Ninefold world champion' country Messages Patclash Apr 17, 2020 #2 ILLEAGLE_34 After the new PlayStation 4 update today it feels like the force feedback is working different anybody else having that issue? Click to expand... No issue for me (I always plug the G29 usb after GTS is loaded)
ILLEAGLE_34 After the new PlayStation 4 update today it feels like the force feedback is working different anybody else having that issue? Click to expand... No issue for me (I always plug the G29 usb after GTS is loaded)
banckzy Messages 744 London, England Apr 17, 2020 #3 Didn't notice anything myself. I plug in before I start the game.
ILLEAGLE_34 Messages 529 Oregon Messages ILLEAGLE_34 Apr 17, 2020 #4 Patclash No issue for me (I always plug the G29 usb after GTS is loaded) Click to expand... I’m going to start doing that as well. You all have the same answer. So imma roll with that in the future Well dang. I’ll be doing that next time around. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2020
Patclash No issue for me (I always plug the G29 usb after GTS is loaded) Click to expand... I’m going to start doing that as well. You all have the same answer. So imma roll with that in the future Well dang. I’ll be doing that next time around.
pantherjag Messages 367 Messages Fragglecommader Apr 17, 2020 #5 Mine is fine. I have everything connected before I turn the ps4 on
dlshearon Messages 831 NW Middle Tennessee Messages TPC_Shearon Apr 17, 2020 #6 Haven’t tried today but I plug mine in after PS4 is on and then launch the game.
Pigems Premium Messages 9,238 Canada Messages TT_Pigems Apr 17, 2020 #7 I never unplug my wheel, but GT never leaves my console either.