skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Mar 7, 2006 #1 Pretty sweet For those picky about color, I did some photoshopping
Tourettes Guy (Banned) Messages 356 Mar 7, 2006 #2 Nice dood. 👍 Love the grey the best. Shouldn't this go to the Photoshop thread?
skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Mar 7, 2006 #3 FPS_nOOb Nice dood. 👍 Love the grey the best. Shouldn't this go to the Photoshop thread? Click to expand... I dunno, its a picture of a car (although not real), so I suppose it could go either place
FPS_nOOb Nice dood. 👍 Love the grey the best. Shouldn't this go to the Photoshop thread? Click to expand... I dunno, its a picture of a car (although not real), so I suppose it could go either place
skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Mar 7, 2006 #5 toyomatt84 Give credit to the real artist, you poser. Click to expand... If your talking about me, I dont take credit, I just changed the colors
toyomatt84 Give credit to the real artist, you poser. Click to expand... If your talking about me, I dont take credit, I just changed the colors
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Mar 7, 2006 #6 skylineGTR_guy If your talking about me, I dont take credit, I just changed the colors Click to expand... My point exactly. You should cite your source for the artwork. Plagerism, my friend, isn't nice.
skylineGTR_guy If your talking about me, I dont take credit, I just changed the colors Click to expand... My point exactly. You should cite your source for the artwork. Plagerism, my friend, isn't nice.
skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Mar 8, 2006 #7 toyomatt84 My point exactly. You should cite your source for the artwork. Plagerism, my friend, isn't nice. Click to expand... my source for the artwork is http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=162431 , are you happy now? and I never claimed the work to be my own so it cant be "plagerism" That and if I'd REALLY wanted to take credit dont you think I'd have taken the big ass writing at the top off?
toyomatt84 My point exactly. You should cite your source for the artwork. Plagerism, my friend, isn't nice. Click to expand... my source for the artwork is http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=162431 , are you happy now? and I never claimed the work to be my own so it cant be "plagerism" That and if I'd REALLY wanted to take credit dont you think I'd have taken the big ass writing at the top off?
Keef Premium Messages 25,465 OH Messages GTP_KeefRacer Mar 8, 2006 #8 Oh, well. I'd have to have mine in white. I never thought that the M headlights and grille would look good on the G; maybe Mr. Foose should get to work on one of these.
Oh, well. I'd have to have mine in white. I never thought that the M headlights and grille would look good on the G; maybe Mr. Foose should get to work on one of these.