G923 2023 bug

• Thread starter Ramzacom
  • 4 comments
France
France
Hi everyone. Just wanted to submit my pb , to see if someone else is impacted:

I’m a g923 user for several months now. Since few updates of gt7, my wheel loses his feedback in race. It occurs only on GTWS races. It happened twice when leaving the pit, once when going in a ghosted driver, and this weekend when a dirty hit me.
I precise its my second G923, convinced it was a material issue. Therefore, even with my new one, i faced the bug. It happens now on each weekend, making me worrying in same time of racing…
Each race i had to mentally focus to stay in pace, without having any info in my hands.
Does someone face this bug or am i alone?
Sry if a post already exists i didnt find it .

This has happened to my Logitech G pro 3 times, don't remember in what scenario, last one i think i was in a lobby, but never in a race touch wood

I run a G923 and have not had any glitches with it so far. I thought I had one but I forgot to turn off my controller and that controller apparently has some wicked drift. Felt my car yanking to the left every so often and thought I was going nuts.

As an aside it is totally unacceptable for a year old PS5 controller to have that much drift when controllers are so expensive.

Try to turn off you dualsense and only run with wheel on, thats what i do to prevent any kind of conflit that might happen, and if you do that youll spare the dualsense battery aswell.

Latest Posts

Back