G923 and Logitech shifter on PS5 - is there any way to add sequential shifter and analog handbrake?

• Thread starter andylo
  • 13 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi, just want to check with you guys if there is any way/3rd party product will give me sequential shifter and analog handbrake when I am playing GT7 on PS5?

I am new to this and have tried to google up and down but so far I found nothing. Not sure it is because it just not available? Or me being a newbie and searching the wrong thing.

Thanks in advance for you input.

Well i only did it with DiRT Rally 2.0, GRID 2019 and GRID legends and works fine
(I haven't tried any other game with the sequential shift mod but codemasters games do well)

You need to go to your game settings and go to wheel input. Bind gear up with gear 4 instead of R1. Bind gear down with gear 3 instead of L1

If you have DiRT Rally 2.0 or GRID Legends
You have to go to transmission settings and set it on manual sequential (or you can do it with or without clutch)

and analog handbrake when I am playing GT7 on PS5?
Unfortunately Logitech doesn't make handbrakes for G923.

There are some cheap USB handbrakes for sale on websites like Amazone but they don't support PS4 and PS5 Consoles. They only support PC games

I know its sad for us Logitech users

Last edited:
So just for curiosity - if I decided to burn some $$ and risk my marriage, buy the whole Fanatic DD set (with the base, wheel, gear shifter and hand brake) I can achieve what I want to achieve?

So just for curiosity - if I decided to burn some $$ and risk my marriage, buy the whole Fanatic DD set (with the base, wheel, gear shifter and hand brake) I can achieve what I want to achieve?
Logitech steering wheels are for budget simracing but if you want to go a step further try Trustmaster 😉

Fanatec is a different story. It's has really good steering wheels and addons for if you want to become a hardcore simracer but in my personal opinion the biggest downside of Fanatec wheels is the ridiculous price.

So if you wanna go crazy and spend your money on simracing. Fanatec is the right one for you and yes you can achieve what you want to achieve but before buying Fanatec do some research first.

MVHstudios are doing decent mods for logitech wheels, apparently undefined sometime soon they will release handbrake and sequential mod for Logitech.

So if you stick with G923 it might be worth checking out.

How about that?
Wow i have never seen a mod like that before. People nowadays come up with the craziest ideas 😅

Yes. These are the ports on the back of the DD Pro. As you can see there are options for 2 shifters, pedals and handbrake. Any PS4 or PS5 sims than have a handbrake control should therefore work fine with the Fanatec ecosystem.

1664957511739.png

Hi, just want to check with you guys if there is any way/3rd party product will give me sequential shifter and analog handbrake when I am playing GT7 on PS5?

I am new to this and have tried to google up and down but so far I found nothing. Not sure it is because it just not available? Or me being a newbie and searching the wrong thing.

Thanks in advance for you input.

I made this kind of handbrake setup

Back