G923 locked to h pattern shifter

New Zealand
New Zealand
Hi all, I've been having problems using the paddle shifters on my logitech g923 in GT7, the paddle shifters only work in sport mode (daily races, etc) but ever other mode i have to use the h pattern shifter or just auto, I've tried everything i can think of i.e. unplugging the shifter, switching transmissions modes while driving, looking through & changing wheel button configurations etc. Any help is appreciated, Thanks :)

(the paddles work perfectly in gt sport in every mode and ive had this problem on ps4 and ps5)

I have the G923 too and my understanding is that the paddle shifters have priority over the H- shifter.
Have you tried restarting your PlayStation?

st3vao, how do you check the clutch….mine doesn’t do anything!

hi! when you press the clutch pedal it change the transmission to the H shifter, in the cars that support it.
I have it hapeening to me once, but i did not have the G Shifter, only the paddles were not responding. it turned out the clutch pedal was being pressed for like 10% and overriding the paddles. the car was the Ferrari F40

Hi, the h-shifter is taking priority over the paddles even in cars with paddles & a transmission with more than 6 gears so i'm unable to use the full gear set and when shifter is unplugged the game still wants me to be using it and will not accept the paddles, from what i can tell the clutch is working normally

I’m using the Logitech G Driving force 6 speed shifter…..after selecting 6th gear,
I then select 7th gear with the paddle. I can bounce between the paddles and H shifter
any time during a race!

Yo you can go into the options setting in the upper left hand corner of the screen and find the wheel calibration setting and from there you can adjust a few things🍻

Back