G923 Setup

• Thread starter jpine324
  • 5 comments
United States
Illinois
jpine324
Just downloaded PC3. Not to shabby. But I am having trouble getting strong feedback thru my wheel. I turned up all 3 settings, but still not as strong as I hoped.

Are there other settings- or should I use the HUB to adjust my wheel setting specifically for PC3?

Just such a different feeling from ACC, and GTS

Any input is appreciated!

I believe PC3 outputs TruForce information so you should be good for that with your wheel.

When you say "strong feedback" do you mean a heavier (more difficult to turn) wheel? If so it's just to top slider to you really need to increase. Probably leaving the others in the middle for now.

Bear in mind the road cars you begin the game with do have much lighter steering effort than the racecars - particularly those with high downforce.

Last edited:
I believe PC3 outputs TruForce information so you should be good for that with your wheel.

When you say "strong feedback" do you mean a heavier (more difficult to turn) wheel? If so it's just to top slider to you really need to increase. Probably leaving the others in the middle for now.

Bear in mind the road cars you begin the game with do have much lighter steering effort than the racecars - particularly those with high downforce.
Thanks for the input. I did not think about the road cars! I will mess with those sliders a bit more

Now something odd happened. There is no feed back. No centering in the game. Switched back to gts and wheel works fine. Go back again to PC3 and it goes limp again.

Any tips?

There is a problem with the PCars series in that it can sometimes "loose" your wheel if you've been using your controller. Although PC3 seems better I find it can still happen occasionally. This sounds a bit like what has happened to you.

Always start the game by pressing the button on the wheel - when it says start engine - that helps it look for the wheel. Try not to use the controller outside of the game too much i.e. in messages etc.
I often switch my controller off, that way the game can't get confused at which device to use.

If it does loose it a restart usually sorts it out.

Hi, I also use Logitech G923 for PlayStation 4and have noticed the wheel is very easy to turn, low friction.......I have all the wheel sliders set to the highest setting and it still acts the same...very easy to turn.
I notice that the Logitech G923 is not even offered in the wheel list......the only wheel I can choose is G29, I believe......same as PC2, no G923 choice.
I HATE my wheel being so loose when turning!
I wish there was a lower wheel rotation setting too.....like maybe around 140 degrees.......180 degrees keeps me hitting the walls on oval tracks.

Back